Govinda Palo Santo Wood Chips, 8 Oz
Govinda Palo Santo Wood Chips, 8 Oz by Govinda at Happy Holi Images. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Govinda® brings you the best Palo Santo from Peru. Palo Santo has a heady fragrance of wild vanilla, copal, citrus and sweet esters. Harvested
Palo Santo wood has been used for thousands of year by Shamans and Healers among the Inca population. This "holy Wood" is a part of their ceremonies and healing rituals. It provides energetic protection, and removes bad energies. Palo Santo wood is harvested under government supervision by the natives of the Peruvian jungle. No trees are destroyed in the collection of our wood, only twigs and branches on the ground are gathered. The sticks themselves may be lit and will burn for a few seconds to a minute, then extinguish themselves, filling a room with its wonderful fragrance. All our package comes with Govinda® logo - A registered trademark.
Features & Highlights
- Govinda® - Authentic Palo Santo from Peru.
- Wood Chips - May contain small and big pieces of Palo Santo - 8 Oz
- Suggested use: For burning over charcoal or DIY incense or projects
- Robust Reforestation and Sustainability Practices Supported
- All our package comes with Govinda® logo for authenticity.
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.1 x 2.1 inches|